Responsibilities and Duties:
We require someone with excellent communication skills to explain our technologies, operate our devices and manage sales to our clients and have exceptional administration abilities! The job involves various tasks such as answering the phone, responding to emails, providing virtual consultation and showroom demonstrations. Jobs include travelling to professional events/exhibitions 3-5 times a year in the UK and overseas. The applicant should be computer literate, and previous experience working with Google Docs, Word and Excel is preferable. Have excellent spoken and written English.
As a Sales Advisor, you will drive sales and build strong relationships with our clients.Your responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and Skills:
- We have a vast amount of leads, so no cold calling is necessary.
- Responsibilities include facilitating sales transactions by advising clients on suitable products that best meet their needs.
- Conducting in-depth research and needs analysis to understand client challenges and effectively present our products as solutions.
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing team to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities within existing client accounts.
- Conducting product virtual and face-to-face demonstrations and presentations to showcase the value and benefits of our offerings
- Achieving monthly sales targets and establishing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Negotiating and closing sales agreements, contracts, and pricing terms.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, industry conditions, and competitor activities to stay ahead.
- The ideal candidate will have beauty industry experience and a natural sales and customer service flair.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish rapport and build relationships with diverse clients.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, hungry for success and driven to surpass goals.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities to understand client needs and propose effective solutions.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools for tracking leads and managing customer interactions is preferred.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to attend industry events.
If you are highly organised, demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills, are ambitious, enjoy learning and seek new skills and experience - in that case, this position is perfect for you.
Please forward your CV with subject Sales Advisor to: firstname.lastname@example.org