If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can request a return and refund for your purchase within 30-days of purchase.
*Please note:All purchases with terms of in-house financing or third party financing are not eligible for return or refund.
- Purchaser shall not return Products without Zemits UK ltd (Seller) prior written consent. All returns must be in compliance with Seller's instructions and may be subject to a restocking charge. Certain Products (e.g. custom Products or special orders) may not be returned under any circumstances.
- Any returned Products must be unused, unopened, in their original packaging with the original label affixed, unaltered in form and content, and must not have been installed. We strongly recommend you keep the packaging of a product for 30 days after receiving it.
- Equipment is not eligible for refunds after 30 days of the delivery date. Seller recommends that Purchaser use insured delivery. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping/delivery costs.
- Equipment that is out of the 30-day guarantee and / or not returned in the original packaging will not be considered for a refund.
- On exceptional circumstances Items returned within the first 30 days without the original packaging or in used / not sellable condition are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Zemits UK ltd reserves the right to refuse any returns depending on the condition of the returned item.
- Refund request forms must be filled and returned within 14 calendar days in order for a refund to be considered. Failure to return the completed refund request form will result in a voided refund and credit will be applied to the client's account for future purchases.
- Handheld devices, furniture and skincare products are non-refundable. If the item (s) arrives damaged, Purchaser must contact Zemits UK ltd within 7 days. Failing to notify Seller of any damage/fault immediately after delivery Seller shall not be liable for any delays, loss or damage in transit.
- All gifted, complimentary, or gratis items must be returned along with the main unit. Should the gifted items not be returned, the full cost of the item will be deducted from the refund (if eligible).
- Damage of the equipment due to unauthorized product modifications, improper voltage supply, abuse, improper packaging, or inappropriate use / use prior to successfully completing the training course is not covered by this warranty.
- Customers are responsible for properly packaging products for return to the Zemits UK ltd facility to avoid any possible damage during shipping transit. Any damage resulting from inappropriate packaging / insufficient protection inside the shipped box is at fault of the customer. Each accessory must be packed individually and carefully protected with bubble wrap, styrofoam, or similar material and any screen on the unit must also be carefully covered during transportation. Items returned must be tightly secured inside the package with accessories safely protected to avoid damage due to shifting during transportation.
- Large Equipment (any device larger than 35kg or shipped via freight) is only eligible for a refund if it is pre-authorized by Zemits UK ltd to be returned in its original packaging / case and is in new / sellable condition within 30 days of delivery. Zemits UK ltd will not issue a refund for any large device (35kg or shipped via freight) without its original case. Zemits UK ltd can arrange for collection, any fees must be paid by Purchaser prior to arrangement.
- Custom products are final sale and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes, or alterations.
- Special order or pre-order products will require a 30% deposit of the total price with the remaining balance due prior to delivery. Special order or pre-order products will result in a 30% restocking fee if canceled or returned.
- Refunds are contingent upon the condition of the equipment, packaging, date of purchase, and must be pre-authorized. If a refund is granted, it is issued within 90 days.
- Shipping charges for returned or exchanged products are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
- Refunds are only issued for the cost of the equipment / products. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Any shipping and handling damages must be reported to Zemits UK Ltd within 24 hours of receiving a product.
All products at www.zemits.co.uk
website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.zemits.co.uk
website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
In very rare cases, there exists a slight variation in appearance between equipment listed on www.zemits.co.uk
and equipment shipped to consumers. This is attributed to occasional minor design changes by the manufacturer, and in no way compromises the function (s) or quality of equipment.
The information on this website or any advice given by any Zemits consultant or educator is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Use at your own risk.